Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Software Update Apple Stoppen






The apple software update kept appearing on my computer to remind me to update itunes, quicktime, and icloud. i wanted to disable it, but i couldn’t figure out where or how it was running. i didn’t find it in my startup folder or in the registry anywhere.. Question: q: how to disable auto system software update hi with the release of ios 7.0.4 my iphone 5 updated from 7.0.3 to 7.0.4 without my permission automatically by downloading it at background.this is not acceptable since its my choice if i want to update or stay on the current version.. Tap settings > general > software update. tap download and install. if a message asks to temporarily remove apps because ios needs more space for the update, tap continue or cancel. later, ios will reinstall apps that it removed. in apple support communities..





iOS 12-bèta valt gebruikers plots continu lastig met ...


Ios 12-b